Wednesday, September 15, 2010








Found some interesting images that I would like to share. I came across the website for a collective of Dutch conceptual design company called droog. My favourites include "Do Frame Tape" by Martí Guixé and Brooch #8 Diner-dansant by Iris Niewenburg. I have noticed Ralph Bakker's work in publications and recently stumbled onto his website. I had a hard time choosing just one image, so be sure to check his site out. Ledo Otto's Designs are really beautiful - they depict simplified architectural layouts of buildings. I especially like the "San Vitale" of Ravena. I also LOVE, Love, love Marianne Anderson's work, Mostly because I have a very similar aesthetic.
Please check out all my links to other various artists, I hope you enjoy all the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment